6.2.5. System of injection of fuel
The system of injection of Multec fuel consists of a fuel supply system, system of measurement of a stream of air and system of electric engine management. The system of injection of fuel with one nozzle installed in the throttle case, in fact, replaces the carburetor. Such systems are called injection in the case of a throttle (TBI) or the central injection (CFI) or single-point injection.
The fuel supply system consists of the fuel tank with the electric fuel pump shipped in it, the fuel filter, a fuel nozzle, the regulator of pressure of the fuel installed in the throttle case and also the hoses and tubes connecting system elements. The pump gives fuel via the fuel filter to a fuel nozzle. Fuel pressure size in the fuel highway is defined by the regulator which at increase in pressure returns excess fuel in the fuel tank.
The system of measurement of a stream of air has the block of adjustment of temperature of the air coming to the engine and the elements which are in the case. The fuel nozzle which injects fuel into a back part of a butterfly valve and a potentiometer of provision of a butterfly valve is installed in the case of a throttle. The potentiometer of a butterfly valve is rigidly connected with an axis of the gate and transfers to the ECU block information concerning the provision of a butterfly valve at the moment of time. The step engine operated by the ECU block operates amount of the air given to the engine and is intended for support of turns of idling at the required level.
The electric control system of the engine consists of the ECU block together with the following sensors:
– the potentiometer of a butterfly valve reports to the ECU block the provision of opening or closing of a butterfly valve;
– the sensor of temperature of cooling liquid reports to the ECU block engine temperature;
– the sensor of oxygen reports to the ECU block the content of oxygen in exhaust gases;
– the detonation sensor installed in the block of cylinders is used for detection of the beginning of a detonation or early ignition;
– the sensor of provision of a bent shaft reports to the ECU block turns of the engine and the provision of a bent shaft;
– the sensor of absolute pressure in a collector reports to the ECU block depression in an inlet collector.
All information from sensors is analyzed by the ECU block, and on this basis the corresponding corner of an advancing of ignition and composition of fuel mix is defined. The block operates a fuel nozzle, changing the impulse width, that is an interval of time when the nozzle is open to provide richer or poorer fuel mix.